Prayer of Eight Angels

 


Prayer of Eight Angels

Written by: Reverend Priestess Amy Christine Keiper

Cassiel by moonlight, magic, and balance,
Uriel with light and Grace for abundant channel I am blessed with money to bless others,
Gabriel good news bringer deliver, call into tangible existence the promises and miracles the Divine placed my name upon,
Raphael guide me true and bring healing light into every area of my entire life,
Jeremiel bring me clarity, mercy, and communication,
Michael provide for me full protection,
Ramiel restoration, resurrection through faith, hope, and forgiveness must re-establish me in love, good fortune, finance, home, joy and peace,
All of the Glory to The Divine on Highest 
Amen, So mote it be
By Divine Grace, Let it be.
Hallelujah 
Shalom

-ACK-

~Brightest Blessings from the Covenant Flourish Church 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invocation for Grace

Prayer of The Testimony